Using the hottest “in” colors, an incredibly sexy new exotic look is just a click away. Purple Fantasy evokes romantic images of exotic ancient Egypt where a young beautiful consort watches the Nile flowing by as she awaits her suitor in a lush glade near the royal palace. Her suitor will be so overcome by her almost magical beauty and his fervent love for her that he vows to make her his for all time… Though her story was lost for centuries, the world eventually rediscovers her beauty and comes to know her as Queen Nefertiti, who’s beauty is legendary and timeless.
Before You Begin
- With AVC Cosmetics, a little goes a long way. Therefore, always start with a small amount, being careful not to apply anything too heavily. After all, you can always add more if you need to.
- Blending is the key to achieving a finished smooth look. You will need to blend much more than you may be used to because a tiny bit of AVC product will cover much more than you think.
- Make sure you are in a well lit area to apply your makeup. A lighted magnifying mirror is the best.
- Always start with clean dry skin. Use astringent or toner around the eyelids as they require deeper cleaning.
- Do not use a moisturizer. This is essential to holding the makeup in place.
- Start out by applying AVC Retexturizing Face Primer lightly and in an upward motion with your fingers all over your face.
- Apply AVC Concealer with the AVC Concealer Brush to the areas of the face that it is needed to cover any red spots, discoloration, age spots, and so on.
- Apply AVC Creme Foundation with a Sponge Wedge. Apply your foundation lightly and apply it to your face, ears and neck. Blend it well to get an even coverage. More Info…
- Apply AVC Pressed Powder Bronzer - Bronzeberry to your cheeks with the AVC Blush Brush. To apply blush correctly you will want to start at the apple of your cheeks and move the brush in one smooth motion to your hairline by your temples.
- Set these products with AVC Oil Control Powder Compact using the AVC Powder Brush or the AVC Blush Brush to help you control the amount of powder that you apply. A light dusting is all that is needed.
- Start out by applying AVC Shadow Magnet with your fingers on your entire eyelid.
- Then apply AVC Brow Pencil to your eye brow. Make sure that you use a color that us a touch lighter then your natural eye brows.
- Apply AVC Eyeshadow - Fantasy all over your upper eyelid using the rounded end of the AVC Total Eye Brush.
- Apply AVC Eyeshadow - Purple Craze in the outer corner of your upper eyelid using the rounded end of the AVC Total Eye Brush. Blend the edges well with the AVC Eyeshadow Brush.
- Apply AVC Eyeshadow - Escape as a highlight to your eye brows using the angled end of the AVC Total Eye Brush, just underneath your eye brow.
- Line your eyes using the AVC Creme Eyeliner - Onyx using the AVC Eyeliner Brush.
- Take your time applying this. You want your line to be nice and straight.
- Bring the line out towards your ear as far as you would like. I personally suggest about ½ inch.
- Now, apply AVC Lash Lock to both your upper and lower lashes. This will strengthen and extend the length of your lashes.
- Finally, apply AVC Waterproof Mascara to both the upper and lower lashes, and your eyes are done.
- First, prime your lips with AVC Smoothing Lip Primer. This will help keep your lip stick in place.
- Line your lips with AVC Auto Waterproof Lip Liner - Godiva. Do your best to keep the line as smooth as possible.
- Fill your lips with AVC Lip Stain - Magnet. Use the AVC Lip Brush to give you more control. Be sure to stay inside your lip liner.
- Apply AVC Lip Gloss - Crush to your entire upper and lower lips.
- The final step is to apply AVC Lip Gloss - Luminous Lips to the center of both your upper and lower lips for extra shine.
Choose a foundation color which most closely matches your existing skin color.
Apply the foundation by dabbing it on strategic spots on your face; under your eyes, on your cheeks, chin, nose, forehead, ears and neck.
Using the sponge wedge, smooth the foundation out evenly with a light stroking motion. Working away from the center of your face, eyes first, followed by your cheeks, and then the chin.
Remember, apply a little foundation at first. For those areas that need it, you can always go back and add a little more foundation.
Make sure you apply foundation to all of the visible skin on your face, ears, and neck. You want to apply it as lightly as possible and blend, blend, blend, working it into your skin.
Apply concealor to those blemishes which are still showing through your foundation. A little bit of foundation holds all the rest of your makeup in place, including your blush and eye shadow.
AVC Crème Foundations are specially formulated to smooth out quickly and easily, while still covering well, because it’s professional makeup! Unlike liquid foundations, this exclusive crème provides extra coverage for a flawless looking complexion that won’t fade away.
Tags: Creme Eyeliner - Onyx, dramatic eyes, egyptian look, Eyeshadow - Escape, Eyeshadow - Fantasy, Eyeshadow - Purple Craze, Lip Gloss - Crush, Lip Liner - Godiva, Lip Stain - Magnet, Pressed Powder Bronzer - BronzeBerry